Please be advised that there are not grant funded positions at this point.
- Preliminary inquiries are encouraged by email with expression of interest, curriculum vitae and university transcripts attached. For international students, you need to indicate whether you have met language requirements.
- I typically accept 2-3 graduate students per year. In addition to projects funded graduate positions, Dr. Chen hires 2 – 3 summer students every year. If you are interested in a summer research assistant position, please contact Dr. Chen by email.
- To apply for the admission to the MSc or PhD programs, please visit the web page of the Faculty of Graduate Studies for details.
- Interested postdoctoral researchers and visiting scholars: Funding opportunities are also available for postdoctoral researchers who have a record of peer-reviewed publications. Please contact Professor Han Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org). We thank all applicants for your interest in advance; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Dr. Chen would be pleased to nominate new and excellent international PhD students for the Ontario Trillium Scholarship. (The value of the award is $40,000 per year and is renewable for four years)
- Dr. Chen would be pleased to nominate outstanding national and international PhD students for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship. ($50,000 per year for three years)
- Dr. Chen would be pleased to nominate outstanding postdoctoral fellows for the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship. ($70,000 per year for two years)